Bug fixes :
- when modifying a password, the information message about the length of the password was wrong.
- the wording regarding the referent of a container was incorrect
- creating an output transaction from the detail of a sample did not work
- Resetting the sample search form was incomplete.
- multi-value metadata entry was not working. The management mechanism was taken over
- deletion of samples could result in unclear messages or messages that do not reflect the problems encountered
- when searching for samples, in some cases, the list returned could be too large and saturate the browser
- the creation of events by batch of samples was not possible as the list of event types was not available
- in the sample list, the “date-time” fields are now displayed on a single line, without carriage return.
- in the protocols, it was not possible to delete the uploaded document
- correction of installation and database backup scripts
- it is possible to define a maximum number of available slots. The list of containers allows you to view the number of available locations.
- the display of the content object grid allows to view all content objects, not only the last one.
- the starting point for the number of rows and columns can now be positioned to the right (only to the left in previous versions)
- in the list of containers, hovering over the identifier with the mouse displays the grid of contained objects
- it is now possible to delete a batch of containers
- it is now possible to add a description to a sample type
- The list of sample types can be exported in CSV.
- when the status “destroyed” is set on an object, an exit movement is automatically generated
- the call to the https://collec.local/index.php?module=sampleDetail&uid=928 function allows to retrieve the details of a sample in JSON format, without prior identification, if the collection has been defined as public (prefiguration of web services)
- in the list of samples, hovering with the mouse over the identifier displays a summary of the sample
- in the details of a sample, the list of secondary identifiers is displayed, without having to position oneself in the ad-hoc tab to view them
- when creating a derived sample, the business identifier is duplicated
- in the list of samples, each column can be subject to a dedicated automatic filter
- the different possibilities of searching for a sample are now organized in thematic tabs
- it is possible to carry out a spatial search of the samples, by drawing a rectangle on a map
- on the home page, the number of samples per collection and the date of last modification is displayed. The list is limited to collections for which users have management rights.
- the list of samples is supplemented by a map showing their location
- it is possible to attach a sample to a sampling campaign. This can be associated with one or more regulations, and it is possible to attach additional documents to it
- it is now possible to search for samples by metadata without first selecting the sample type
- an object can be trashed (functionality provided for automatic exchanges)
- the precision of the location of an object can be defined from a table
- objects are now equipped with a Postgis field, facilitating spatial search or visualization with third party tools such as QGIS
- The date of the last change to an object is recorded
- addition of a field of type UUID, to facilitate exchanges
- From the lists of samples or containers, it is now possible to generate the input or output movements for the selected objects
- the result of the imports (UIDs generated, number of rows processed) is now stored in the log table
- it is possible to import multi-valued data into the individual metadata fields (md_)
- on an experimental basis, addition of a module to export part of the database in JSON format. Importing such a file in another instance allows to reconstruct the records concerned.
- the mime types of the downloadable files are now modifiable or extensible
- administrators can now directly consult the log table
- a module for writing and executing SQL selection queries is available (required right: param)
- for a collection, it is possible to define whether incoming or outgoing flows are allowed. Similarly, a collection can be defined as public: all samples could be viewed without prior identification. This is a feature prefiguring web services.
- the display windows for containers and samples have been redesigned to make them easier to understand
- it is possible to assign a laboratory number to a borrower
- sorting in tables is now case- and accent-independent
- the database structure can be viewed from the interface
- the software now supports Shibboleth identification (HEADER mode)
- when creating label templates, it is now possible to save changes and stay on the current page, to facilitate fine-tuning (displaying the label in another browser, for example)
- the website https://wwww.collec-science.org has been updated
- the comments in the database have been switched to English
- for users identified from the local database, their account is blocked after three logins without changing the password. The status of their account is now displayed.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)